Gaming and general day to day.

Mostly gaming, and some other things that make you ponder...

Sunday 28 November 2010

Black Ops: WHAT HAPPENED?

Letting the side down QQ

 Black Ops, before it's release there were mixed feelings about what it would be like and when it was released to the vast majority everyone was pretty shocked at how "not" shit it was, even me!. The campaign in a rough overview was awesome, and at first the multiplayer was pretty good. But after playing it for some time i've realised...Oh God, what have they done?! *insert shocked troll face here*

The online maps are awesome, couldn't ask for anything better, weapons? not bad at all wouldn't fault any of them...Spawning? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, Shooting mid air and getting hitmarkers? FUUUUUUUUUUU, This is HORRIBLY bad, now with a game with such a massive online community and a FPS you have to accept that yes once in a while shit like this happens, whether it's CoD, Battlefield you name it it's going to happen under no ones control, but in BOps it's all the bloody time! I was enjoying a game of Domination on the map WMD with some good friends Gary, Will and Jeff when I spawned and within TWO seconds got killed by someone just standing infront of me and this didn't happen once or twice this happened SIX BLOODY TIMES in the space of about 40 seconds I of course did the most acceptable thing and ragequit like a bitch. sort it out Treyarch! if this stuff is patched ASAP we could have an enjoyable game right here!

And also the "Shooting mid air and getting hitmarkers" ? Watch this video below, this is my own video from my file share of me in a game of One In The Chamber (An awesome mode, Pistol, One bullet, Bullet reloads after a kill) and after a brief scuffle with this young fella' (Blatantly knifing him, and him most probably blatantly knifing me) I shot what appears to be a chair whislt this chap was about 4 ft to the left of it...and yes it killed him, (It also appears that I made a chair bleed?)





Sickening? YES it is, Treyarch need to get their shit together and sort this out because it's ruining a good game, Maybe the glory of recieving  the title of "Most copies sold in first 24 hours than ANY other game" has gone to their heads? I dont know :( But it's depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment