Gaming and general day to day.

Mostly gaming, and some other things that make you ponder...

Monday 3 January 2011

Graphics Tablet, MrDrMEME D:

Happy New Year!

Now recently I saw a few of my friends had purchased a graphics tablet and seeing some of the stuff they come up with they look pretty fun. Now I am a huuuuggge fan of internet memes (the funny ones) and I often create them using www.memegenerator.org or good ol' MS Paint, but if I can get a GT I will upload some of the stuff onto here, because being old fashioned I often draw "meme" like pictures and sketches in spare time, and when I say spare time I really mean "When I should be listening in college" but I'm only human ;)

But here comes the LOL for you all I'd get these pictures (on paper) and then physically get my camera, take a picture of a picture then upload it to Facebook, for the amusement of my friends cause I'm cool an' shiit. But yes I didn't even use a scanner so when I heard about aquiring a GT I was in good measures.

But anyway here are some examples of my "art" which isn't art in the slightest but you get my drift it won't be a patch on some of the awesomeness people come up with, anyways when I get one I will post some randoms on here

Mikey x




No comments:

Post a Comment