Gaming and general day to day.

Mostly gaming, and some other things that make you ponder...

Monday 31 January 2011

The biggest douche's of the past 5 years: Part One (In no order)

Now I am a usually pessimistic person, in fact my optimism levels are the same as a Praying Mantis before intercourse, and it is depressing I know, and over the past few days I've been trying to create a list of people who are not favoured not only with me but also with the general public so here I present you with "The biggest douche's of the past 5 years" and this is in no particular order, (Basically because they all contain the equal amounts of douche) I've only included a few so far, I'll add the next next lot in the next few days or so in part two...let's begin.

*Takes aim*


1. Justin Bieber

Ah Bieber you c***, He's possibly hated by everyone for every reason imaginable, I'm not too sure if it's the "in your face" effeminacy or the "I'm in the closet and you all know it" clause. The main reason everyone hates him is because of his age, a 16 year old (who when first recognised was only 14) singer with the voice of a little girl, and this is no possibility it's a set in stone fact that puberty is going to hit him like a train...then hopefully a train will hit him like a train. No word of a lie a young female relative of mine was listening to his callous drivel on some MTV station and my Grandfather walked in and this is how the dialogue went.

Grandfather: What's this you're listening to?
Child: It's Justin Bieber
Grandfather: What? People do give their daughters strange name's these days.

Now if that isn't the WIN of the century I don't know what is, My grandfather just tore Bieber to shreds, but anyway the main reason I hate him is because he's making modern music completely shit, if you don't mind me saying I mean I could put up with the whole pop music that's inevitable but are people going to look back and say "Woah all that Bieber Fever, good times eh?" NO.

"Yo Kanye, Ima really happy for you but you ARE a twat"

2. Kanye West

Oh Kanye, what went wrong? You used to be good back in 2005, you even had good music back then, but then you discovered money and popularity and thus c**t-ness, I remember when I was younger Kanye wasn't a household name, and then a few years back he released some so called kick ass album (I don't know the name) and the proceeded to enter the world of being a pretentious twat. I think he let the knowledge of his success get the better of him, (Like everyone else in America) and gained this ideology that he is the somehow Lord Protector of both music and the African-American people. The incident at the MTV awards with Taylor Swift was the icing on this cake filled with shame, pretentiousness and faggotry. And have we heard any of Kanye's "AW3S0M3" tuuuuooones recently? no no we haven't not for a good year or two, maybe his delusions of grandeur will wear off? or maybe he'll be a prize "Throw you're toys out of the pram) douche for many a year to follow.


Nick "Ladies Man" Griffin

3. Nick Griffin

Nick Griffin, a politician, a patriot...a prat. Leader of the BNP but really...What planet is this guy on? because it certainly isn't Earth most probably a planet filled with benefit claiming asylum seekers. Now I understand where he is coming from because yes this country does have a problem with both legal and illegal immigration and don't call me racist because it's true, look at any other European country and the trend is the same France, Germany, Italy, Spain etc. And to be quite frank the problem will never cease but it will also ever get to the point that migrants will rise up against the Western Imperialism replace all schools with mosques and hospitals with brothels.

His ideas are strung just a little too far, In all honesty I think the BNP should have perhaps a seat in parliament just to get their views across but not to be in full power where they would remove all non-Aryan people and send them to the Sudan. Nick Grffin is a proven Holocaust denier, evidence is here >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Dygboz4Ew
And also, what the flip has the Nazi government of Germany got to do with British Politics? They should slo rename themselves the ENP (English National Party) because there's no immigration problems in Wales or Scotland and he also has no consideration for differences of society when comparing Wales and England. Douche.


Next part coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment